|Yet another perfect boat...|
Will I ever tire of changing boats like they were old socks? I don't think so. I recently found a very nice example of the S2 built 6.9 series boats. The pro's and con's are interesting...
- Easily shorthanded
- A real cabin (as compared to a Tremolino)
- Very shallow draft (10") with vertically lifting daggerboard
- Fractional rigged
- High build quality & nice quality hardware
- Very lightly used, two -owner boat
- A 100% fresh water boat
- Quick to launch/retrieve off of the trailer
- It's not a multihull - so we drag the ballast around
- Now I'm a two-boat owner (again) - please buy my Tremolino!